Last modified: December 17, 2020
Children Under the Age of 13
We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under 13 years of age via the Website without express parental consent. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we may have collected such information, please contact us as described below
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
Types of Information. The Website may collect several types of information from and about our users of our Website, including:
· Limited demographic information, such as your age, weight, height and sex (“demographic information”);
· Any contact information you choose to provide us, as described on the form used to input that information (“contact information”);
· Any information you provide regarding your stone, such as stone size, location, or side (“stone information”); and
· Information that describes your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and details about your usage of our Website (“device information”).
Automatic Data Collection Technologies. The technologies we use for automatic data collection may include:
Cookies (or browser cookies).
Locally Stored Objects.
Certain features of our Website may use locally stored objects to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Locally stored objects may or may not be managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for locally stored objects, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Pages of our Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
Demographic and Contact Information. We use demographic or contact information that we collect about you or that you provide to us:
· To present our Website and its features to you, including our physician recommendations.
· To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us or that we believe may be of value to you.
· To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
· To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
· In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
· For any other purpose with your consent.
Demographic and Stone Information. We use your demographic information, your stone information, scientific research, and real-world results to predict the likelihood of success for each of the available treatment methods with respect to your stone. Your stone information is never stored or disclosed.
Device Information. We use your device information to deliver a better and more personalized website and services, including by enabling us to estimate our audience size and usage patterns; store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests; speed up your searches; or recognize you when you return to our Website. Some of that information is derived from third-party analytics providers that may track your behavior across time and across multiple websites, depending on whether you have opted out of such tracking.
Disclosure of Your Information
Non-Identifiable Information. We may disclose aggregated information or other information that does not identify you or any individual without restriction.
· To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
· To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
· To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Websites users is among the assets transferred.
· To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
· For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
· With your consent.
Other Disclosures. We may also disclose your demographic, contact, or device information:
· To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
· If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Promotional Offers From Us. If you do not wish for us to use your contact information to promote our own products or services, you can opt-out by clicking the applicable link in our email to you or by sending an email as described under Contact Information below. This opt-out will apply to communications regarding our transactions with you.
We have implemented reasonable security measures designed to secure your information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like our physician review section. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our website. Any transmission of information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the website.